Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
The Deer Valley FIS World Cup will be held from February 1 through 4, 2017.
Road Closure Notice:
Date: Wednesday, February 1 from at 5 a.m. to February 2 at 3 a.m.
Lower Main Street will close from 7th Street to 9th Street. During this time 9th Street WILL NOT be open for traffic.
Guests have access to the parking garage on Park Avenue. The entrance on 9th Street will not be accessible.
The Free Community Main Street Concert on February 1 will feature fast-rising New Orleans rock band The Revivalists. The show starts at 7 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m. with fireworks immediately following.
With larger crowds expected on Main Street on February 1st, please remind merchants and their employees to plan accordingly for parking and transportation. Remember, we can all do our part and Bus, Bike, Walk or Carpool. Parking for the February 1st concert is Main Street and China Bridge.
Parking for on Mountain FIS World Cup events are at Deer Valley Resort. Parking is expected to fill quickly.
Jenny Dierson from Park City Municipal and a representative from Deer Valley will be completing Business Notification to lower Main Street starting at the 700 block and answering any questions on the afternoon of Wednesday, January 11th.
- 2017 Sundance Information from Park City Municipal Corporation
- March on Main Information
- Road Closure FIS World Cup Concert
- 2017 Sundance Info - Renting Space
- Valuable Park City Contacts
- Shoulder Season Merchant Support Initiative
- KPCW Back Alley Bash & Classic Car Show Details
- Tour of Utah Transportation for Sunday Aug. 7th
- Employee Parking
- 2016 Park Silly Sunday Market - HPCA Free Booth
- Meet the Merchant: Colby Larsen with Park City Fine Art
- 2016 Sundance Parking and Information
- 2015 HPCA Free Booth