350 Main Hosts Fisher Vineyards Winemaker Dinner
Friday, July 6, 2012 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
As part of the 2012 Park City Food & Wine Classic Winemaker Dinner Series, 350 Main Brasserie presents Fisher Vineyards Winemaker Dinner in The Vintage Room at 350 Main on Friday, July 6 at 7:45 p.m.
Together with Chef Michael LeClerc’s award-winning cuisine, 350 Main Brasserie proudly offers the wines of Fisher Vineyards, Zacherle Wines and David Arthur Vineyards. Nile Zacherle and Whitney Fisher are winemakers for David Arthur Vineyards and Fisher Vineyards respectively, and are the husband-and-wife winemaking team for their joint venture Zacherle Wines.
Please join us as Chef LeClerc presents a contemporar, five-course global menu that pairs seamlessly with David Arthur Vineyards 2010 Sauvignon Blanc, Zacherle 2010 Riesling, Zacherle “Las Tres Hermanas Granache” Red Blend, Fisher Vineyards 2009 Mountain Estates Chardonnay, and Fisher Vineyards 2007 Coach Insignia Cabernet.
This promises to be an evening of wonderful food and wine not to be missed! Space is limited, so please make reservations early by calling 435.649.3140.
- Featuring the wines of Fisher Vineyards, Zacherle Wines and David Arthur Vineyards
- Price for dinner and wine pairings is $170.00 per person
- With special guests Whitney Fisher and Nile Zacherle
- Fisher Vineyards www.fishervineyards.com
- Zacherle Wines www.zacherlewines.com
- David Arthur Vineyards www.davidarthur.com